Compassionate And Tailored Legal Services For Your Family Needs
Since the start of my career in law enforcement, I have been deeply committed to the welfare of the members of my community. For 20 years, I worked as a police detective, handled complex situations and high-conflict people in family violence cases. It was through such field experience that I learned firsthand about the needs of families undergoing these difficult and stressful situations.
Having witnessed many family issues from the law enforcement point of view, I devoted myself to protecting the families of my community from a legal perspective. My goal is to address their legal needs and guide them through challenging and emotional times.
The Perspective Of A Former Police Detective For Your Family Matter
I founded Law Office of Kenneth R. Moore, PLLC with the intention of fully dedicating my practice to family law. I will make every reasonable effort to represent your best interests and provide effective legal services to solve your present family legal issues. You and your family deserve a better future.
The services I provide to my clients include the following:
- Divorce: Texas courts encourage mediation. However, if you and your future ex-spouse cannot agree on all aspects related to your divorce, I will go to trial with you.
- Custody and visitation: Overall, Texas law favors granting an equal share of a child’s custody. My focus is to protect your parental rights and your child’s best interests.
- Paternity law/parentage: I will assist you through the process of establishing your paternity and child visitation rights.
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements: I will work with you to draft and make your pre- and post-marital agreements official.
- Enforcement of orders and modifications: Breaching an order is a severe issue that should be addressed immediately. I will help you protect your family and loved ones.
I am proud to serve clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout the surrounding counties. Your family is unique, and I am ready to listen to your concerns, matters and expectations to develop tailored solutions for you.
Your Family, Your Priorities
Let’s work on your legal matter. Early legal actions can make a difference. Call 972-645-5787 or fill out this online form to schedule a consultation. I serve clients in Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, Rockwall, Navarro, Kaufman and Ellis counties.